Induction Coil Repair
Inductoheat has over 200 years of combined inductor design, manufacturing, and induction coil repair. We work on simple fabricated designs to complex induction coil types. Inductors are designed by our experienced engineers and built specifically to meet the needs of our customers. Computer Aided Design (CAD) and advanced computer modeling systems are used to design and document each inductor before it’s built. Advanced computer modeling allows optimizing of alternative designs.
A wide variety of inductor services insure that each piece of perishable tooling, whether new or repaired, will produce parts with consistent quality and reliability.
- Over 200 years of combined coil building experience
- Single-shot, MIQ, multi-turn, scan, static and forge
- Robust quality control process prior to release
- Quick coil repair capabilities
- Coil evaluation reports
Our induction tooling department offers seven state-of-the-art CNC machining centers for high-quality workmanship of prototype and production coils. Our turning centers provide high productivity using advanced technologies built-in, rugged construction and the highest level of operator experience.
- Over 100 years of combined machining experience
- Unlimited program storage w/ aftermarket software
- 30 tools combined with multi-axis material handling
- Tight tolerances for high surface finish
- Renishaw probe equipped
- Capable of running 24 hrs