Inductoheat & Radyne Present A Webinar On:
AVOIDING PREMATURE COL FAILURES. DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF LONG LASTING INDUCTORS.
Presenter – Dr. Valery Rudnev, FASM
Duration 1 hour: Introduction (3 min) + Presentation (45 min) + Q&A (10 min.) + Conclusion (2 min.)
Dr. Valery Rudnev’s presentation will cover the following topics related to induction heating of metals:
- Intricacies of fabricating long-lasting inductors
- Causes and prevention of premature copper cracking
- Copper grade selection
- Stress-fatigue cracking
- Stress-corrosion cracking
- Magnetic field forces
- Inductor cooling and arcing
- Case studies.
- Effect of frequency/power selection
- Design-related factors
- Computer modeling.
- Flux concentrators
- “Rules-of-thumb” avoiding premature coil failure.
- Maintenance issues
There will be more information regarding registration in the weeks to come. See you there!